Gamot Community
November 29, 2014, 08:55:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gamot Network - Your MEDICINE for the high price of ROOT Internet services!

Gamot.Net   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Read BEFORE Posting  (Read 4749 times)
Lan
WebServant!
Administrator

Moses of the Internet!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 19, 2007, 03:15:15 pm »

If you have a New Feature you would like to see added to the Gamot.Net Interface, please make your suggestion on this board.  Please use the following...

In the subject put something descriptive of what you want done.  Don't just say "Add New Feature" as these will be ignored... A subject like "Add Links for Off Site Locations" would be much better received.

In your post be as descriptive as you can.  Give examples of what you would like to see and what it would do.  I would like you to add this so I can do that and when I do such and such the website will do so and so.

There ARE limits.  This is designed to be a basic website, not the everything to everyone.  We can help you get that if that is your desire, just not on the basic website.

Remember that Gamot.Net domain names are portable, so even if you start with a basic website, you can advance to the most complex site and still keep the same domain name on you letterhead and business cards.

Gamot.Net The Medicine for the high cost of Internet Posting - at the Root of the Internet!

Gamot.Net - Your Medicine Root!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 03:22:36 pm by Lan » Logged

LAN
(Hey - I didn't put that on my Birth Certificate!)

To Serve Is To Lead!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: